Another gift I got a few weeks back was a Make-up course at the Chic Academy of Faces in Epsom, that lasted a day, and from which I got this diploma :)
- its not always necessary to use primer(but it's good to use it at weddings and big events),nevertheless never forget about concealer.
- start your blush line two finger widths away from your nose and apply it on the apples of your cheeks.
- to make your cheekbones appear higher and to give them more structure, apply bronzer directly under the cheekbone and add highlighter to the cheekbone itself (under a thin layer of blush).
- when you chose a foundation, you have to find out which undertone you have(it can be: pink, yellow, olive and orange) and only then chose the right shade for you. And in order to see which one is it, test it on the skin near your jawline.
- if for your skin care you don't always have to use the most expensive stuff(a natural exfoliator can do the trick), I've learned that if you want your eyeshadow to stay, the expensive ones(like Mac) are best. At the course, I worked with Mac and Mary Kay range which were great.
And now a picture with my first model, my friend Lenka on which I exercised a natural day make-up. What do you think of it?